Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Mudhut Music

Casey's not here today, she's probably sick, last time I saw her, she was feeling pretty bad. But anyways, I'm sitting next to Nick, and wondering, "Nick! What do I blog about?!" and he's like "BLOG ABOUT THE MUSIC! YOU KNOW, WHERE YOU PLAY THE DRUMS AND DANCE AROUND THE FIRE?" so, that's what I'm going to blog about. As per Nick's instructions, when I go live in Australia we'll have a fire pit. And drums. And we'll dance around the fire happily. It'll be like in Pocahontas! And the kangaroos will dance with us. We'll dance to the Circle of Life from the Lion King. Awimbawet Awimbawet...In the jungle the mighty jungle the lion...oh that's not Circle of Life, that's The Lion Sleeps Tonight....Maaaaatoomeyahh matoowimeyyaya It's the Ciiiiircle of Liiiiiiife (That's the right song!) And we'll dance around and be merry.

2 comments:

  1. AWHIMBAWAY AWHIMBAWAY AWIMBAWAY AWIMBAWAY! IN THE JUNGLE THE MIGHTY JUNGLE!!!!! We should have the entire soundtrack from the Lion King as our mud hut music. You know why? Because I will be MUFASSA! and you can be the crazy monkey in the tree who edits everyones life......

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE THIS SONG! It's my favorite part of the movie. That and Can't you feel the love tonight, hehehe.

    ReplyDelete